Thursday, August 4, 2011

The hoe in the CLEARANCE RACK!

Hello! Well the name is Leonela Lizette Barrera Millan! but i go by Lilo hehe!, well anyways Im a Full Time student at Santa Ana College and majoring in Communications! Being full time at school only allows me to have a part time job! =/ I work part time at Kohls and so far its been one of my fave retail jobs! and its rite infront of my college! As im guessing most may know working part time and covering school expenses will not leave you all that much to go on those shopping sprees we all love!! Im making this blog to show how I bargain shop! Because my budget does not allow me to purchase that adorable $40 dollar top that Urban Outfitters has on their store window! So that why I will be found at the clearance rack! and shopping sales online and at stores!

I will be posting on this blog;
~promotional codes for online shopping
~Sales going on at major Retail Stores(forever 21, charlotte russe, wet seal, H&M etc.)
~tips on affordable fashion
~I am going to try and post daily outfit of the day and fashion hauls
~ and other fun stuff <3

I will also be doing contest that are super easy such as having the best answers to questions I post.
Prizes will be things from Fashion Rings to Tops.

Once i get followers i will post the first contest

SO FOLLOW PLEASE!!! LOVE YA!

<= ME YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogsville world! Bargain shopping is awesome! I'm also really into vintage shopping. Cute earrings in your picture.

    Enjoy your time fashion blogging. It gets addictive pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete