Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Accesories have Taken over ME

Hey! So i went to the mall the past two days and shopped at Forever 21(free shipping online over $25 till 8/10), H&M and Charlotte Russe.

Forever 21-  I found My self in the accesories Section at forever 21 the most this time! ALL of their accesories are super cheap and cute! I AM GOING BACK THIS WEEKEND. HEHE...

($3.80)



($2.80)



 ($3.80)and favorite piece i got

($3.80)

(nailpolish $2.50)
(nail files $1.30)



($5.99)

H&M- My sister is getting married next year and she has a photoshoot this week for her invites so we went to H&M to get her an outfit but i just had to check out the SALE RACK hehe. and found this awesome romper!



($10.00)
Charlotte Russe- So this is like one of my favorite stores <3 and for the past maybe 2 weeks they have been having a sale where all clearance is an additional 50% off! But i was in a hurry this time so couldnt really look around =/


($5.00)
Feather Extension- I finally got one! yay. i have been wanting a sewn in one for a while and i got it yay! I was walking through the mall and there was a stand at the mall for feather extensions so yay!
Its sewn in and was only $10 the chick said it will last about 6 monthes and that if it falls out to go back and she would put it back in for me. =)
($10.67)


Target- I almost forgot! i went to target and my sister got a Revlon Jumbo waver! yay! I have a smaller one. but my sister didnt really like how it looked on her so I bought it off her for $20 which was how much she got it for.

($20.00) (ill do my hair with it and maybe post a pic up of me later =)  )

SUBSCRIBE!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Thanks for following my blog doll. Love the H&M Romper. I'm so excited that they're finally opening an H&M at my mall. :)

    --- Nicole

    ReplyDelete